Sale price listed as is. Additional discounts do not apply.
Originals Limited Edition Peel and Stick Shiplap Boards
Product use: Residential and Commercial
Type: Real Engineered Hardwood
Fire rated: Class C. Class A available, please inquire with an expert
Visual Face Appearance: Engineered Hardwood
Overall Thickness: ¼”
Length: 12" - 47” (up to 20% random lengths, cartons may contain all full length boards)
Plank weight: 1.4lbs
SF/Plank: 1.66 SF
Carton: 20 SF/CTN (12 boards)
Carton weight: 18lbs
Carton Dimensions: 48” x 6” x 3”
Installation Method: Peel & Stick VacuuBond adhesive with slight interlocking system
We suggest adding 7%-10% to your square footage total to accommodate for any waste acquired during installation. Please note that this is included in the calculations below.
Installation is simple, just peel and stick with our pre-applied VacuuBond adhesive. All you need is a j-roller, pencil, saw, hammer, and nails. Our j-roller is the most important installation tool and is essential for every Wallplank application. Add a j-roller to your cart from the Supplies tab up above.
Shipping & Standard Lead Time
- Free Shipping on all Wallplank carton orders
- The standard lead time from the date of purchase is 7-10 business days via UPS. Orders are processed within 2-3 business days and free shipping delivers within 5-7 business days.
- UPS is environmentally friendly and ships Carbon Neutral
- Please note that some products are in high demand and may be on backorder. If you are concerned about meeting a deadline, please call us to check inventory and lead time.
- If you need to expedite an order there will be an additional fee associated with expediting. When expediting an order, please call us so we can do our best to accommodate.
Call us at 715-721-3182
Preserving our natural resources and environment are important at From The Forest. The raw materials used for the flooring products are sourced only from managed forests in the United States and our wear resistant, ceramic top coats, and stains are water-based (zero VOC) and UV cured to protect air quality and our adhesives meet the highest standards for air emissions. Our lumber is purchased from suppliers within 500 miles of our factory that have active reforestation programs and share our environmental responsibility with FSC certifications. Only a portion of mature trees are cut, leaving other mature trees for seeding purposes, and smaller trees for future logging. We are committed to sustainable forest management and we encourage the use of wood as an environmentally acceptable and renewable material. We have not and will not purchase lumber from any supplier involved in improper practices.
- 100% of raw materials are sourced only from FSC certified sawmills and strict chain of custody standards are in place for all raw materials
- All raw materials are sourced within 500 miles of our factory
- Formaldehyde free adhesives used in the construction of the flooring - 100% CARB Compliance with Zero VOC’s
- All topcoats are WearMax DWR and protect air quality
- All products are GREENGUARD certified
About From The Forest
Made in the USA - Weston, Wisconsin is in the middle of the North American hardwood supply, reducing the environmental footprint as well as inventory and transportation costs. All raw materials are sourced within 500 miles of our factory.
Environmentally Focused – Strict chain of custody standards are followed, and all raw material is purchased from FSC certified sawmills. CARB compliant with zero VOC’s. Earn LEED credit on your project when using our 360° core products.
Best Top Coat in the Industry – WearMax DWR is used on all of our products and is the most water repellent as well as scratch, scuff and wear resistant finish in the industry.
Service - Midwest values with an experienced team of customer service and product engineers that will design and make wood flooring that looks great and performs exceptionally.
Value Priced Products - Due to efficient raw material sourcing from North American forests and innovative manufacturing processes.
Flexible Manufacturing and Creative Product Solutions - Allows customers many product features to choose from so they can customize and offer unique solutions.