Preserving our natural resources and environment are important at From The Forest. The raw materials used for the flooring products are sourced only from managed forests in the United States and our wear resistant, ceramic top coats, and stains are water-based (zero VOC) and UV cured to protect air quality and our adhesives meet the highest standards for air emissions. Our lumber is purchased from suppliers within 500 miles of our factory that have active reforestation programs and share our environmental responsibility with FSC certifications. Only a portion of mature trees are cut, leaving other mature trees for seeding purposes, and smaller trees for future logging. We are committed to sustainable forest management and we encourage the use of wood as an environmentally acceptable and renewable material. We have not and will not purchase lumber from any supplier involved in improper practices.
- 100% of raw materials are sourced only from FSC certified sawmills and strict chain of custody standards are in place for all raw materials
- All raw materials are sourced within 500 miles of our factory
- Formaldehyde free adhesives used in the construction of the flooring - 100% CARB Compliance with Zero VOC’s
- All topcoats are WearMax DWR and protect air quality
- All products are GREENGUARD certified